Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Drummer Boi



This handsome and talented man is my hubby Ron.I am a blessed woman. We met on a blind date almost 40 years ago. He was in the military and I was in college and he had a whole lot more hair. We make a good team, we balance each other. He is witty, smart, logical very patient with me and sometimes asks just way too many questions. Nevertheless, I love him and I intend to live with him another fifty years or more the Lord willing.
Be Blessed

3 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

You two are perfect for each other and a great example for all our kiddos!! Love both of you!

Lorren Says... said...

I mean "your". :) Added you to my blog roll! :)

Lorren Says... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Us

My photo
We believe in longvity... 37 years married,laughing,music traveling,and enjoying our kids and their kids and our two dogs- Howie and Sammie.