
I'm feeling like Cindy Lou Who from Whoville. She kept asking where Christmas was. Was Christmas in the lights? Was Christmas in the gifts?
I like Cindy Lou Who. She was the only one who reached out to the Grinch in friendship
and attempted to draw him into a relationship. She took the time to find out why the Grinch was such a mean Grinch. And another thing I like about little Cindy Lou Who is the fact that she was willing to go the extra mile, or in this case, go down the trash dump and up the long cold cliff to find the Grinch. She wasn't put off by his bad behavior or attitude, but showed him what a true freind really is.
and attempted to draw him into a relationship. She took the time to find out why the Grinch was such a mean Grinch. And another thing I like about little Cindy Lou Who is the fact that she was willing to go the extra mile, or in this case, go down the trash dump and up the long cold cliff to find the Grinch. She wasn't put off by his bad behavior or attitude, but showed him what a true freind really is. 
1 comment:
I'm sure Whoville doesn't have Black Friday. Very un-Who-ish.
Post a Comment