Saturday, December 13, 2008

Favorite Christmas Movies:
Little Women
Scrooge - I like the Muppet version
Home Alone-The first one-I didn't realize that there are FOUR Home Alones.
White Christmas
Christmas Story


5 things that happened yesterday:
Checked out OMart-A Korean/Chinese Grocery Store
Picked up passport applications
Checked out the new Target store
Checked out Barnes & Noble Book Store
Checked out Hobby Lobby-My son witnessed someone shoplifting.

5 things to look forward to:
Having my family home for Christmas
The birth of our fourth grandchild
Visiting my mom and family



5 things on my wish list:
Safe travel for my kids as they drive all over Texas
All my children and grandchildren love the Lord
To go back to Mexico and spend time with my daughter and her family


5 things I love most about Christmas/winter:
My granddaughter T's music class played Christmas music
on the local Christian Television channel.
Christmas music
Christmas decorations/decorating the Christmas tree.
Christmas cookies
Jesus!


5 people I'm tagging:
My daughter and the mystery person who subscribed to this blog(thank you for that and anyone else who wants to do it!!)

No comments:

About Us

My photo
We believe in longvity... 37 years married,laughing,music traveling,and enjoying our kids and their kids and our two dogs- Howie and Sammie.